A GOVERNMENT SCHEME launched 20 Jan 2022 gives businesses up to £5,000 saving on accounting and customer relationship management software.
What it is it?
The scheme, called “Help to Grow: Digital”, is an attempt by the government to give support to small businesses by helping them improve their digital systems and processes:
- scheme provides businesses with discounts of up to £5,000 on approved Digital Accounting and Customer Relations Management (CRM) software
- dedicated website providing free, impartial support now open to boost businesses’ digital skills.
Who is it for?
To qualify for the financial discount, businesses from any sector must meet all 4 of the following criteria:
- be a business based in the United Kingdom registered with Companies House or be a registered society on the Financial Conduct Authorities Mutuals Register
- be employing between 5 and 249 people.
- have been actively trading for over 12 months, and have an incorporation date of at least 365 days prior to application
- be purchasing the approved software for the first time
What do you get?
Eligible businesses will receive one financial discount towards the purchase of one approved software product up to a maximum of £5,000 (not including VAT) in Customer Relationship Management and Digital Accounting software product categories.
- additional software product categories will be available with the discount soon, including e-Commerce software
- the financial discount covers 12 months’ worth of approved software product core costs, exclusive of VAT
How do I apply?
If you are affected by any of the issues above and would like more information, please call 0114 272 4984 or email email@example.com.
Please note that Shipleys Tax do not give free advice by email or telephone.