Legals & Disclaimer
Welcome to our website.
The information provided on this web site is of a general nature. It is not a substitute for specific advice in your own circumstances. You are recommended to obtain specific professional advice from a professional accountant before you take any action or refrain from action.
Whilst we endeavour to use reasonable efforts to furnish accurate, complete, reliable, error free and up-to-date information, we do not warrant that it is such. We and our associates disclaim all warranties.
The information can only provide an overview of the regulations in force at the date of publication, and no action should be taken without consulting the detailed legislation or seeking professional advice.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Shipleys Tax Planning Ltd’ or ‘Shipleys’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Wharf House, Victoria Quays, Wharf Street, Sheffield S2 5SY. Our company registration number is 06423182 and is registered in the United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The User Data that Shipleys receives from Site visitors may include name, title, address, email address, screen name, telephone, and any other information provided by visitors in email messages or attachments thereto.
Typically, User Data is collected in order to assist visitors to:
- register for certain areas of the Site
- distribute requested reference materials
- submit resumes or work history information
- contact us for further information
- register for events, courses and conferences.
It is Shipleys’ policy to limit the information collected to only the minimum information required to complete a Site visitor’s request.
Shipleys’ intention is not to seek any sensitive information through our Site unless legally required for recruiting purposes. Sensitive information includes a number of types of data relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, or criminal record.
Use of User Data
Shipleys makes every practical effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. If a visitor believes the Site has collected excessive information, we encourage the visitor to contact us at email@example.com to raise any concerns.
Except for instances where visitors explicitly choose to receive specific Shipleys marketing or other informational materials, Shipleys will not use personal data collected from our Website to distribute marketing or informational materials.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services. The provision of links to third party sites does not imply any endorsement of the sites or those that control them.
The contents of this website including but not limited to text, images, sound clips, video clips, page layouts, underlying code and software is our or our affiliates property. The content may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part other than in accordance with the following permissions.
You may print, reproduce, copy, download or store any of the content of this website for your own personal use or use by others within your organisation provided that any such material is reproduced in full without any amendment and that it is not incorporated into any other material whether in hard copy or electronic form.
You specifically agree that you will not use the content of this website for any commercial purpose.
Changes to this policy
We will post any changes to this policy on our website without notice. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.
Our service is guaranteed. In the unlikely event that our service levels are demonstrably below what can be expected of a firm such as ours, we will refund our direct fees as appropriate in the circumstances.
We accept the following cards through our Payment Platforms.
All contact details including legal disclosure requirements can be found on our contact page.